ESSER Funding Information
The Federal Coronavirus relief packages signed this past year means that most schools are unlikely to face imminent budget cuts.
The March 2021 $170B American Rescue Plan (ARP) guidelines state that 87.5% of funds will be distributed to LEAs.
Local Education Agencies must spend 20% of allocation to address learning loss, academic, social, and emotional needs.
Non-public schools receive funding through GEER funds.
The remaining 80% may be spent on anything allowable under ESEA, IDEA, Perkins CTE Act, Adult Education, and Family Literacy Act.
Ascend Math meets the ESSER guidelines and is designed to address learning loss
- Contains built in reporting that gives valuable information on how students are accelerating learning to address the specific standards in which there was previous learning loss.
- Data from reports reflect student grade level growth that are critical for ESSER reporting and accountability.
- Offers Customized options for summer school.
- Provides Parent resources to facilitate communication between teachers and parents.
- Training and professional development includes social and emotional check points for teachers.