- Ascend Education offers free use of their Flash Card Math Program to all schools
- Ascend Education anounces that Ascend Math is now available For tablets and iPad
- Ascend Education announced 2012 Gold Medal WINNER, Emmet Belknap Intermediate School, NY, Selected for Exemplary Best Practices and Successes in Math Intervention
- Ascend Math Available For iPad in July, 2012
- Ascend Math today announces Spanish Level Recommendations
- Ascend Math receives Readers’ Choice Awards from both District Administration Magazine and eSchool News
- Ascend Education names Mike Edgren as Director of Marketing and Communications
- Ascend Education today announced a partnership with LEARN ,one of 6 Regional Educational Service Centers, to support and bring Ascend Math Intervention to more than 25 school districts in Connecticut.
- Ascend Education announced 2011 Gold Medal WINNER, Fort Stockton Middle School, Texas, Selected for Exemplary Best Practices and Successes in Math Intervention
- Ascend Education today announced the release of Ascend Math®’s scope and sequence alignment to the Common Core Standards.
- Ascend Education released new data providing further evidence of continued and impressive student achievement gains during the Fall 2010 semester at its partner schools.
- Ascend Education and Close Education Join Forces with the Indiana Educational Service Centers to bring Math Intervention to Indiana Students
- Ascend Math Releases Ascend 4.0 for Home Users
- Technology & Learning Conference 2010. Glendale, AZ Associate Superintendent Reports Significant Reduction in Algebra 1 Failure Rates.
- Technology & Learning 2010 Conference. WY High School Reports Fifty percent (50%) of students at risk to fail PAWS state assessment show proficiency after using Ascend Math for intervention.
- Ascend Math Extends Instructional Offerings to Early Elementary Students. Math resources now available for kindergarten – second grade students.
- Ascend Education School Sites Report Rapid Gains in Math Achievement.
- Watch Kevin Briley at ISTE 2010 at eSchoolNew TV Video Portal
- Ascend Education has announced the appointment of Luba B. Lewytzkyj as Director of Strategic Marketing and Sales. In her new role, Lewytzkyj will oversee strategic initiatives and the sales and marketing programs supporting the company’s innovative, web-based Ascend® math intervention program.
- Ascend Math releases Ascend 4.0! The 4.0 release enhances Ascend’s class structures and automated features. Many of these updates are a direct result of suggestions from our Ascend Schools and partners. We thank you for your continual feedback and encourage more suggestions in the future. Early user feedback is extremely positive. Read more about the updates.
- Ascend Math honors the Spring 2010 Gold Medal Winner, Banks Stephens Middle School, at a breakfast at the ISTE Conference in Denver.
- Ascend Math highlights best practices with the Gold Medal Program.
- Ascend’s instructional activities now includes Spanish support in text, audio and video that gives English Language Learners a leg up in understanding key math concepts. More
- Ascend Education Presents Flash Card Math!
- Data shows the Math Gap is Closing in Two Florida Schools
- Ascend Education has released data from five recent case studies, underscoring the efficacy of the
company’s Ascend® Math Solution 3.3.
- Team of Educators at a school using Ascend
were one of twenty teams selected to participate in the 2007 Microsoft US Innovative Teachers Forum
- Announcing: The Ascend® Math Solution, Release 3.0
- New Feature Release – The Ascend Math Solution – Practice Problem Solutions
- Summit Interactive forms Ascend Education, Names Education Publishing and Technology Leader,
Tom Fitzgerald, as Chief Executive Officer
- Research Results